Greetings Avatars, Jedi's, Celestial Beings & all Followers of the Light!

Join me on this fantastic voyage through Time and Space armed with the Harmony of Yoga Sutras and philosophy as my guide.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Another Day of Giving Thanks!

The day was filled with many tiny reasons to remain humble and thankful! Sleeping in for starters, what a rarity in my household under occupation by my mercenary 5 year old and his right hand man, the 2 year old baby Bam Bam. They are in full terror mode in Los Angeles with my mother and their nana and God sister. Fun times for them, quiet time for me.

In route to teach the Giving Thanks yoga class at 10:30am I was pleasantly greeted by Michael Jackson belting out Wanna Be Starting Something followed immediately by Heartbreak Hotel. There's nothing like a good rhythmic beat courting me while I open up the lungs and the let the Beemer stretch and breath on the rarely desolate roads of Washington, DC. I had fun riding the German stallion! Woo Hoo to Irving street connector between NE and NW, newly paved road and no traffic cameras- for now.

Arriving at my dinner destination with my French apple pie and bottles of wine to add to the feast, I actually feel the rising pangs of hunger. For the past few years, fyi, hunger has been a severely diminished drive in my life. But with a few days of rest, rejuvenation and shifting to slow/ hibernate mode and viola! a butterfly is renewed. Mac n' cheese, green beans, fried turkey, cornish hens, dressing, casserole, rolls oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment